Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Taking Pics

I have always LOVED taking pictures. Admittedly, I am not a fantastic photographer, but I do have a pretty fantastic camera that I love, the Nikon D90, so can managed to pop out a few framers...;) I have had it for 3 years and am just learning what to do when I take it out of auto.

My husband bought me a fancy flash for Christmas and it has really put a bug in me to utilize this fancy cam to its fullest. I have a general idea of aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc, but to put it into action with my kids is no easy task. That is one of my goals this year: to boost my picture taking ability...without any photoshop...ha!

Kudos to all the photographers of the world. Capturing cherished moments is definitely an art...and not an easy one. But whether they be amateur or pro, pictures help us re-live those treasured moments. I don't think anyone has ever uttered the words, "I wish I hadn't taken so many pictures!" A picture is truly worth a thousand words.






No comments:

Post a Comment