Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Passion

I am a part of the Beachbody Coaching team. I have been using Beachbody products for some time now and have had excellent results! I have taken 2 fitness instructor courses in the past, so it has always been of deep interest for me. Being a stay at home mom, I was looking for a way to motivate others in reaching their goals while still being here with my boys full time. When the coaching opportunity came to Canada, I knew it was perfect for me. Yes, I can make an income, but more importantly, I can encourage others to reach goals...showing them a product I truly believe in.

My biggest draw to Beachbody, initially, was being able to workout at home. Getting to the gym with little ones is not always an easy task. Having a workout available to me at any time is just what I needed. I wouldn't miss a class, didn't need childcare, a mapped out meal plan, no excuses. The schedule would always work for me! I am about to embark on the 60 day Les Mills Combat program. I have done combat for years and to be honest, it is one of my faves.

I LOVE this journey. It is exactly what I needed to stay focused on my own fitness goals, while motivating others! Some stay at home moms enjoy selling make-up or jewelry, bc that is what they love. I love fitness....Love setting goals, love working out, love motivating others. This is exactly where I need to be right now and it feels good...:)

My website is listed above, if you are like me....with a passion for fitness and a passion for people!


No comments:

Post a Comment